Would you like to work on innovative projects? Would you like to be part of a company that make the difference? We want to meet you!
We are looking for a Java Developer with good Spring knowledge to work on a defiant project for the Joint Research Centre (https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en), the European Commission’s main scientific and technical research organisation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for proactive and team-oriented people who want to be part of the development of large innovative ICT projects, with studies in one of the following areas:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering – Computer Technologies
Degree in Computer Engineering – Software Engineering
- Good communication capabilities in English (B2 minimum).
- Knowledge of Docker and experience in deployments using servlets (Tomcat, Jetty).
- Knowledge of Spatial Data Interoperability, OGC standards.
What do we offer you?
We offer you job stability: we want to build your career together.
You will receive a starting salary based on your experience and profile.
But we offer you much more than a salary.
You will work in a comfortable and very flexible schedule.
At Guadaltel we are committed to teleworking, which can be up to 100%.
And to make it easier, you will have a laptop and a 5G card so you don’t have to worry about anything, which you can use for whatever you want.
How will you be welcomed?
Upon your arrival at Guadaltel, you will be assigned a project team, a customised training plan and a mentor, which will help you overcome the learning curve.
In addition, you will be able to enjoy the annual training plan, as part of our commitment to continuous improvement and professional development.
And, of course, you will have the support of your project team and other horizontal areas that will help you in everything you need.
What else do we offer you?
- Our commitment to equal opportunities between women and men, embodied in our Equality Plan, which is materialised in a significant presence of women in the workforce in general and, specifically, in management positions.
- Two days’ holiday in addition to the 22 working days that usually apply.
- Flexible start and finish times for working hours.
- Reduced working schedule from 15 June to 15 September.
- Special working hours at Easter, Feria and Christmas.
We look forward to meeting you.
Sign me up for this offer